Manual Transmission Replacement
Serving Portland OR | Gresham OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
Your manual transmission is a complex, vital component in your vehicle. It’s responsible for transferring power from your engine to your drive wheels. However, if your manual transmission isn’t functioning properly it will prevent your vehicle from operating as it should.
Fortunately, Marty’s Transmissions is here for you. We provide exceptional manual transmission repair and manual transmission replacement services. We’ll perform a diagnostics test on your vehicle, determine what issues it has, and provide you with a free estimate before performing any work on your car. We have over 45 years of experience working with transmissions, so you can rest easy knowing your car is in good hands.
Signs You Need Your Transmission Repaired
Manual transmissions will give you obvious signs it needs some attention:
- Burning smell – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noisy – If your truck is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your heavy-duty transmission repaired.
- Gears slipping – If your heavy-duty transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your heavy-duty transmission repaired.
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for heavy duty transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your heavy-duty transmission or a number of other issues.
Experts in Manual Transmission Replacement
Your transmission is an extremely complex mechanical component. So it’s important to find a talented mechanic to perform your transmission services. We at Marty’s Transmissions specialize in transmissions. Whether you need your transmission serviced, repaired, or rebuilt, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time. We provide exceptional service at a great value.
We work on nearly all makes and models, both foreign and domestic. So if you need your transmission serviced, please give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working with you!
Manual Transmission Repair in Portland OR and Gresham OR
Serving Clients in the Greater Portland OR Area: