All Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
Serving Portland OR | Gresham OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
Your all wheel drive transmission is designed to provide the maximum amount of power and torque without causing any of your tires to slip. When your all wheel drive transmission requires repair and service it can be overwhelming. All wheel drive transmissions are a complex component in your vehicle and requires an expert mechanic to properly repair it. In Portland OR, and the surrounding areas, Marty’s Transmissions are the leaders when it comes to all-wheel drive transmissions.
How Will I Know I Need My All-Wheel Drive Transmission Repaired and Serviced?
All Wheel Drive Transmission Warning Signs:
- Burning smell – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noisy – If your car is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your all-wheel transmission repaired.
- Gears slipping – If your all-wheel transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your all-wheel transmission repaired.
- Tires slipping – because the all-wheel drive transmission is designed to send power to each tire, if you find some are slipping it could mean you need your all-wheel drive transmission repaired or serviced.
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for all-wheel transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your all-wheel transmission or a number of other issues.
Expert All Wheel Drive Transmission Repair Mechanics
Because your all-wheel drive transmission is an extremely complex mechanical component, it’s important to find a talented mechanic. Here at Marty’s Transmissions, we specialize in all things to do with transmissions. When it comes time to have your all-wheel transmission repaired, or your transmission serviced, our experience and diagnostic training makes Marty’s Transmissions the top choice for all-wheel transmission repair in the Portland OR and surrounding areas.
Our shop works on most models of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. We happily offer all our services at a competitive rate and only provide the best in quality vehicle care and maintenance services. Customer service and safety are our top priorities.
All Wheel Drive Transmission Repair in Portland OR and Gresham OR
Transmission Repair Shop on Sandy Blvd in NE Portland - Serving: